Cuba, officially the republic of Cuba is located in the northern Caribbean. The capital city Havana is the largest city. It has sugar white beaches and tobacco fields. Cuba is a founding member of the United Nations. The country has one of the world’s only planned economies.
- Maria la Gorda: It is one of the top diving destinations in the Caribbean.
- Baracoa: Here visitors can hike and explore green, lush rainforest environment.
- Havana: The capital of Cuba and the major transport hub for all tourists to explore Havana.
- Meliya Cayo Coco: It is an adults-only beach resort studded with palm trees. The place has a large outdoor pool, restaurants and pools with fitness centre and sports court.
- Melia Las Americas: It is a traditional, old-fashioned resort with an attractive gym and a golf-course.
- Paradisus Princesa del Mar Resort: It is a luxury resort with royal standard accommodations and its upper tier Royal service wing.
- BellaHabana: It offers Cuban cuisine a modern, international twist with a focus on fish. You also get three types of fish cooked for your culinary pleasure.
- Nao Bar-Paladar: Here you can look out for perfect ingredients across the nation and at reasonable price.
- Casa Milgis: It is an exotic mix of Swedish chic in the middle of Havana.
- Frita: Cuban hamburger, a seasoned ground beef.
- Elote: It is a corn on the cob, grilled and rolled in cotija cheese sprinkled with chili powder and lime juice.
- Paella: It is made with ham, chicken, mussels, shrimps and lobster.
The best time to visit Cuba is from December to May and gets to enjoy the beautiful blue skies.
Jose Marti International Airport outside Havana is the main gateway into Cuba offering daily flights.