Cuba is 90 miles from Florida and 13 miles from Bahamas. Blending the traditions of Spain, Africa and its native people, the aroma, textures and flavors of this Caribbean nation are like no other. Despite its size, Cuba has punched well above its weight.
What to do in Cuba??
- Havana- capital of Cuba is a place like no other, colorful and full of Music and life.
- Varadero- a beach resort
- Trinidad- Old town in Cuba known for its cobblestone streets.
- Santiago de Cuba- Famous colonial architectures
- Vinales- Municipal museum
- Cienfuegos- It has colonial buildings, theatres and museum.
- Santa Clara- u can visit Monumento a la toma del tren Blindado, Parque vidal and Leoncio Vidal Park.
- Cayo Coco is known for its beaches and coral Reefs
- Cayo Largo del sur
- Cayo Santa Maria- beautiful beaches and water sports are its main attractions
- Bayomo- It has wax museums
- There are many beautiful caves in Cuba. Some of the must visit are- Matanzas, Varadero, Gibara, Moa, Bolondron, Jibacoa and Santo Tomas.
- You can do Scuba Diving at Matanzas and Bolondron.
- Remedios- It has old Spanish settlements.
- You can also go fishing at any Beach in Cuba.
Where to stay in Cuba?
- Hotel Nacional de Cuba- since 1930; has 3 restaurants and bars.
- Saratoga Havana- It has a rooftop pool
- Melia Cohiba- it has outdoor pool and separate cigar rooms.
- Iberostar Parque Central- It has a restaurant, a pool and a spa.
There is so much more to discover in this country each day. Full of beautiful beaches, Parks and Museums, it’s easy to admire this Island nation that has gone its own way.